PCB Design is an event to develop fast printed circuit board which mechanically supports and electrically connect electronic component using conductive tracks. The designing should be done by using PCB Artist software.Rules
• This Competition gives opportunity to the student of Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation Engineering and Polytechnic student.
• The competition will be held in two rounds.
• Only individual entry will be accepted.
• Participants must show the output of the circuit.
• Both rounds will have timing statistics.
It is a qualification round in which we will ask you 20 questions. Each question will ask you orally and you have to write answer in answer sheet within 10 sec. On the basis of score, participant will be shortlisted for final round.Round II
Second round is PCB circuit designing (Computers will be provide by us).Timing
• Qualify Round : 10 Min
• Final Round : 30 Min
• Prof. J. N. Dhande
• Prof. V. M. Rewatkar
Monika Diagavhane 9665718379
Ankit Virkhede 8793500840
Technical test is held on both technical and non-technical question such as general aptitude and logical reasoning.ROUND II
As the name suggest rapid round the participant has to complete the task in given time otherwise they will be disqualified.ROUND III
The same circuit has been given to the each participant and who complete and successfully run the circuit in less time.Event Coordinators
• Prof. N. M. Chore
• Prof. S. P. Dhepale
• Swapnil Sharma 8793356649
• Krunal Kubade 7387339120