The event is about exploring a creativity and model making skills of students. It also gives an opportunity to express the thoughts which are kept quite inside the students. It gives a chance to display their ability through the MODEL.Characteristics of Model
• PROPERLY ARRANGED
• UNCOMMON ASTHETICS
• SCIOGRAPHIC EFFECT-PLAY OF SHADOWS
And which is collectively done by emphasizing on all the PRINCIPLES OF DESIGN
• No. of group members depends upon the size of the model.
• The base should not be exceeds from 60 X 80 cms .
• There is no restrictions on material.
• The Grading will be done on resemblance of the given character of the model.
• The decision taken by the judge and co-ordinators is considered to be final.
• Participants must have to specifiy the base size and approx. size of the model so that appropriate arrangments could be done.
• Rewatee Bhide 7066116339
• Neha Sakharkar 9665585836